Friday, January 5, 2018

Zenduo #6

"Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it."     
 Robert Motherwell

Happy New Year one and all! Hope you are having a great start to 2018. Here in the Charleston, SC area we had 5 inches of snow (on top of a layer of ice)! A very rare occurrence, and since there are no plows here, we just sit and wait for it to disappear on its own. So I've been stuck in the house with lots of time for tangling.

I'm here with the 6th Zenduo in my series. It's been a while since I did one because I got sidetracked and have been spending a lot of time on another Zentangle project. I hope to be able to share that with you in the next week or so. The next two patterns in my collection are Archer by Christine Gerstner and Arukas, a pattern from Zentangle headquarters. I used an official Zentangle tile with a black Micron PN pen. Here is what it looked like before shading.



I drew Archer inside some of the rings of Arukas. I'm not really loving it, but as always, it looks better after shading. 



I wrote 2018 for the first time when I signed the tile. It will take a while getting used to it! 

Once I finish the other project I'm working on, I hope to move a little quicker with my Zenduo series.  If you missed my original post about what I'm doing, you can read it here.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment