Tuesday, April 7, 2015

As Time Goes By

"We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it."
Roald Dahl

March has come to an end, and that means it's time to post more calendar pages. I must confess that I've fallen a little behind in my tangle*a*day calendar. So I decided that I will not try to catch up right now, but instead will skip ahead to where I should be, and at a later time fill in the missing pages little by little. Here's the best (in my opinion) of what I did complete during March.







That's as far as I got. The 18th was my birthday, so I will blame it on old age slowing me down! Last time I did this calendar, two years ago, I fell off the grid in March also. But the difference is that back then I never picked it up again, and this time I'm determined not to let that happen. I've just been busy, as I will be with traveling in April, but I WILL get back to it. I'm hoping that committing to posting some pages here each month will be the driving force that keeps me going.


No comments:

Post a Comment