Thursday, October 17, 2013

House of Cards

"I squirrel away sealed greeting cards that people give me so I can open them later when I’m having a bad day."    Emily Procter

Next month I will be participating in a crafts fair to sell my Zentangles and Zentangle inspired art work.  I was disappointed to find out that my space will be very small, basically one six foot table. So I wasn't planning on working on anything new for the fair, since I already have way more items than will fit on my table. But something possessed me to introduce a new product at my table - note cards. I will have big cards and little, blank cards to add a personal note to, and holiday cards since that time of year is fast approaching. Here is just a sample of a few of the designs that will be available on my cards. 







Over the next few weeks I'll be busy adding as many card designs to my repertoire as possible. I'm hoping that the cards will be a popular item as they are useful and have a low price point. My Etsy shop will soon be reopened (after being shut down for a while), with my new line of cards. I'll let you know how the fair goes next month. Wish me luck! (If the last two fairs I participated in were any indication, I will need all the luck I can get!)


6 comments:

  1. Have all the luck of the Irish (and I really like that third card). C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Caren. The house is my fave - perfect housewarming card! Your work is so precise. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I find that when I am doing these designs that are specifically for my cards I am working much more slowly and carefully than I would normally, and so they are more precise. I guess maybe I should work like that all the time!

      Delete